InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Turin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Turin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Turin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Turin
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Turin! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Turin? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Turin Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Turin. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Turin
Swedish Expats in Turin help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Turin are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The capital of the Alps.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Turin’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Turin.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Turin to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Turin at our Events
Our Turin community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Paola Cossu and Patrick DELARBRE, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Turin’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Turin and generally Swedish in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Turin!