InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Utrecht
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Utrecht expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Utrecht
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Utrecht
Welcome to all Canadians in Utrecht! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Utrecht? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Utrecht will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Utrecht. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Utrecht
Canadian Expats in Utrecht share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Utrecht exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Utrecht, the former center of christianity in the Netherlands.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Utrecht’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Utrecht.
- Use the Expat Guide for Utrecht to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Utrecht at our Events
Our community in Utrecht is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gisa Muniz and Asha Jokhoe, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Utrecht’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Utrecht as well as Canadians in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Utrecht!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: