InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Utrecht
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Utrecht expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Utrecht
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Utrecht
Benvenuti to all Italians in Utrecht! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Utrecht? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Utrecht will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Utrecht. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Utrecht
Italian Expats in Utrecht share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Utrecht exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Utrecht, the former center of christianity in the Netherlands.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Utrecht’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Utrecht.
- Use the Expat Guide for Utrecht to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Utrecht at our Events
Our community in Utrecht is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gisa Muniz, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Utrecht’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Utrecht as well as Italians in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Utrecht!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Italian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: