InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Utrecht
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Utrecht expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Utrecht
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Utrecht
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Utrecht! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Utrecht? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Utrecht will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Utrecht. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Utrecht
Russian Expats in Utrecht share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Utrecht exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Utrecht, the former center of christianity in the Netherlands.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Utrecht’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Utrecht.
- Use the Expat Guide for Utrecht to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Utrecht at our Events
Our community in Utrecht is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gisa Muniz and Asha Jokhoe, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Utrecht’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Utrecht as well as Russians in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Utrecht!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Russian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: