Living in Uzbekistan | from Australia
"I use InterNations mainly for business and made great international contacts with InterNations. It is a win win for all of us."
Living in Uzbekistan | from Belgium
"As I already me several expat women on InterNations online, it was great to meet offline ."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Uzbekistan
- Join our community and get to know members of Uzbekistan’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Uzbek expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Tashkent, Namangan and many other regions
Meet Swedish Expatriates in Uzbekistan!
InterNations – Uniting Swedish living in Uzbekistan
Would you like to get in touch with other Swedish in Uzbekistan? Are you in need of help and advice from your Swedish compatriots? Or would you like to join other Swedish expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the legendary Silk Road capital of Bukhara?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Uzbekistan or are still living in Sweden to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Uzbekistan offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Swedish expats in Uzbekistan, coming from all over Sweden - from Jylland over Hovedstadden to Syddanmark.
Fellow Swedish in Uzbekistan
Find tips and advice on Uzbekistan from Swedish Expats
Of course, expat living in Uzbekistan is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Swedish is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Uzbek way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Swedish in Uzbekistan, residing in Tashkent, Samarkand, Namangan and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Swedish in Tashkent.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Swedish native language, discover where to shop for Swedish food or discuss the Tre Kronor latest match, become a member of the Uzbek InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Sweden or Swedish-speaking expatriates in Uzbekistan.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Uzbekistan Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a Swedish-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels in Tashkent.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Uzbekistan to get information on the local Scandinavian Women’s Association or the nearest Swedish consulate.
From the Zeravshan River valley to the cultural capital of the Islamic world, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Swedish expats in Uzbekistan.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Swedish in Uzbekistan
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Uzbekistan. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Uzbek plov, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Tashkent’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the ancient necropolis Shakh-i-Zinda at Samarkand as well as other beautiful landmarks in Uzbekistan.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Sweden and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Välkommen & Velkommen from our Swedish living in Uzbekistan!