InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Valencia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Valencia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Valencia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Valencia
Servus to all Austrians in Valencia! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Valencia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Valencia FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Valencia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Valencia
Austrian Expats in Valencia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Valencia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Valencia, one of the most important Mediterranean port towns.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Valencia’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Valencia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Valencia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Valencia at our Events
Our Valencia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Marcela Mattenet and Steven Flans, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Valencia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Spain in Valencia and generally Austrians in Spain in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Valencia!