InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Valencia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Valencia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Valencia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Valencia
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Valencia! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Valencia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Valencia Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Valencia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Valencia
Chinese Expats in Valencia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Valencia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Valencia, one of the most important Mediterranean port towns.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Valencia’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Valencia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Valencia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Valencia at our Events
Our Valencia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Marcela Mattenet and Steven Flans, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Valencia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Spain in Valencia and generally Chinese in Spain in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Valencia!