Living in Vientiane | from Italy
"I have been able to use the InterNations network to find other soccer enthusiasts in Vientiane. "
Living in Vientiane | from Great Britain
"The network of InterNations expats in Vientiane has created an environment where meeting other nationals is easy and enjoyable."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Vientiane
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Vientiane expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Vientiane
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Vientiane
Welcome to all Americans in Vientiane! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Vientiane? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Vientiane Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Vientiane. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Vientiane
American Expats in Vientiane help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Vientiane are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Sandalwood".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Vientiane’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Vientiane.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Vientiane to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Vientiane at our Events
Our Vientiane community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Vientiane’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the temples, colonial era architecture, and night market of Luang Prabang. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Laos in Vientiane and generally Americans in Laos in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Vientiane!