Living in Vientiane | from Italy
"I have been able to use the InterNations network to find other soccer enthusiasts in Vientiane. "
Living in Vientiane | from Great Britain
"The network of InterNations expats in Vientiane has created an environment where meeting other nationals is easy and enjoyable."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Vientiane
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Vientiane expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Vientiane
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Vientiane
Servus to all Austrians in Vientiane! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Vientiane? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Vientiane FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Vientiane. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Austrian Expats in Vientiane Posted:
There is a bicycle shop at Lang Xang, the have nice bike seats, and not really expensive.
Fellow Austrians in Vientiane
Austrian Expats in Vientiane help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Vientiane are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Sandalwood".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Vientiane’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Vientiane.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Vientiane to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Vientiane at our Events
Our Vientiane community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Vientiane’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the temples, colonial era architecture, and night market of Luang Prabang. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Laos in Vientiane and generally Austrians in Laos in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Vientiane!