Living in Vietnam | from France
"The business contacts I made through InterNations, especially with other expats in Vietnam, proved to be invaluable."
Living in Vietnam | from India
"Absolutely recommendable: Not only did we find the best places to go out in HCMC, but also great people and expats to meet up with. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Vietnam
- Join our community and get to know members of Vietnam’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Vietnamese expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Hanoi, Vinh and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Vietnam!
InterNations – Connecting Swiss living in Vietnam
Are you looking for fellow Swiss in Vietnam? Do you need advice and tips from your Swiss countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Swiss expats to discover attractions like Chợ Bến Thành Market in HCMC together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Vietnam or still residing at home in Switzerland to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Vietnam provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Swiss expats in Vietnam, planting their roots across Switzerland - from Graubünden, over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Vietnam
Receive Information and Tips about Vietnam from Swiss Expats
Obviously, expat life in Vietnam is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Swiss compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Vietnamese culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Swiss in Vietnam, living in Hanoi, Ho-Chi-Minh-City, Vinh and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Swiss in Hanoi or Swiss in HCMC.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Swiss mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Swiss food or chatting about ZSC Lions' latest match, join the Vietnamese InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expats in Vietnam.
- Receive and share advice in our Vietnam Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a German or French-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese in Hanoi.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Vietnam to find institutions like the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss embassy.
From the Red River Delta to Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park with its phenomenal caves and grottoes, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Swiss expats in Vietnam.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Swiss in Vietnam
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Vietnam. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Vietnamese bánh xè, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Hanoi’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit the lush forest covered hills of the central highlands and other impressive landmarks across Vietnam.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Switzerlandand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Grüezi from our Swiss living in Vietnam!