Living in Vilnius | from Russia
"With the InterNations network in Vilnius , I was able to join other expats who share my passion for long-distance running."
Living in Vilnius | from Germany
"InterNations members in Vilnius have made me feel very much at home after I felt a bit isolated in Lithuania."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Vilnius
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Vilnius expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Vilnius
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Vilnius
Bienvenue to all French in Vilnius! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Vilnius? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Vilnius FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Vilnius. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Vilnius
French Expats in Vilnius help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Vilnius are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Lithuania's capital and biggest cityity.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Vilnius’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Vilnius.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Vilnius to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Vilnius at our Events
Our Vilnius community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, jacky clavreuil and Anthony Poullain, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Vilnius’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the sand dunes of the Curonian Spit. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Lithuania in Vilnius and generally French in Lithuania in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Vilnius!