Living in Vilnius | from Russia
"With the InterNations network in Vilnius , I was able to join other expats who share my passion for long-distance running."
Living in Vilnius | from Germany
"InterNations members in Vilnius have made me feel very much at home after I felt a bit isolated in Lithuania."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Vilnius
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Vilnius expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Vilnius
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Vilnius
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Vilnius! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Vilnius? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Vilnius F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Vilnius. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Vilnius
Portuguese Expats in Vilnius help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Vilnius are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Lithuania's capital and biggest cityity.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Vilnius’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Vilnius.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Vilnius to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Vilnius at our Events
Our Vilnius community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, jacky clavreuil and Anthony Poullain, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Vilnius’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the sand dunes of the Curonian Spit. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Lithuania in Vilnius and generally Portuguese in Lithuania in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Vilnius!