Living in Vilnius | from Russia
"With the InterNations network in Vilnius , I was able to join other expats who share my passion for long-distance running."
Living in Vilnius | from Germany
"InterNations members in Vilnius have made me feel very much at home after I felt a bit isolated in Lithuania."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Vilnius
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Vilnius expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Vilnius
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Vilnius
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Vilnius! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Vilnius? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Vilnius F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Vilnius. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Vilnius Posted:
Kaunas community is very good idea, cause I know more members from kaunas, so we can organize some ...
Hi Daniel, Thanks for the info. Eventually we have rented an apartment close to the US Embassy ...
hi i am spanish and i will come to live to lithuania, and i will be interested in your offer,
Hello everybody I'm going tomorrow to Vilnius (via Kaunas) for a swing festival (harlem.lt). I'll ...
Fellow Spanish in Vilnius
Spanish Expats in Vilnius help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Vilnius are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Lithuania's capital and biggest cityity.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Vilnius’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Vilnius.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Vilnius to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Vilnius at our Events
Our Vilnius community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Anthony Poullain, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Vilnius’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the sand dunes of the Curonian Spit. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Lithuania in Vilnius and generally Spanish in Lithuania in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Vilnius!