Living in Vilnius | from Russia
"With the InterNations network in Vilnius , I was able to join other expats who share my passion for long-distance running."
Living in Vilnius | from Germany
"InterNations members in Vilnius have made me feel very much at home after I felt a bit isolated in Lithuania."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Vilnius
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Vilnius expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Vilnius
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Vilnius
Grüezi to all Swiss in Vilnius! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Vilnius? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Vilnius ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Vilnius. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Vilnius Posted:
Dear Marie, I would indeed as well be interested in taking Russian classes. Many thanks and k...
Fellow Swiss in Vilnius
Swiss Expats in Vilnius help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Vilnius are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Lithuania's capital and biggest cityity.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Vilnius’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Vilnius.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Vilnius to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Vilnius at our Events
Our Vilnius community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Anthony Poullain, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Vilnius’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover the sand dunes of the Curonian Spit. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Lithuania in Vilnius and generally Swiss in Lithuania in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Vilnius!