Living in Warsaw | from Czech Republic
"Since moving to Warsaw, I have been able to make some great friends and attend InterNations events with other expats who understand what it's like to be so far from home."
Living in Warsaw | from Portugal
"During my first month in Warsaw, I attended an InterNations event and immediately felt as if I had acquired a great network of expats contacts and new friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Warsaw
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Warsaw expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Warsaw
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Warsaw
Fáilte to all Irish in Warsaw! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Warsaw? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Warsaw Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Warsaw. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Warsaw
Irish Expats in Warsaw help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Warsaw are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Phoenix City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Warsaw’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Warsaw.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Warsaw to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Warsaw at our Events
Our Warsaw community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Olivia HERINGA and Emiliano Castagna, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Warsaw’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the Tatra winter resort of Zakopanje. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Poland in Warsaw and generally Irish in Poland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Warsaw!