Living in Washington, D.C. | from Great Britain
"When first moving to Washington, D.C., I didn't know many people outside of the office. InterNations has changed that with some exciting events."
Living in Washington, D.C. | from Canada
"In such an international city such as Washington, D.C. InterNations holds great events for everyone to network and enjoy themselves."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Washington
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Washington, D.C. expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Washington, D.C.
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Washington, D.C.
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Washington, D.C.! Would you like to meet fellow Argentinian expats in Washington, D.C.? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Argentinians, e.g. where in Washington, D.C. the Boca Juniors' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Washington. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Argentinian expats, hailing from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all regions of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Washington, D.C. Posted:
I would like to know if still available! Thanks!!
Hey Denise! I haven't seen you in quite some time. I'd love to come on the 21st.
Hi Willem, You may want to explore options in sites offering roomate options or even campus loca...
hi, all desperatly seeking a sublet in dc for a couple of months. Need to go to visit home and for ...
Fellow Argentinians in Washington, D.C.
Argentinian Expats in Washington, D.C. help you with their advice
With InterNations, Argentinian expats in Washington, D.C. are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "News Capital Of The World".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Washington’s Argentinian expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Argentinian expats in Washington, D.C..
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Washington to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Argentinian embassy or Camara Nacional de Comercio in town.
Mix and mingle with Argentinians in Washington, D.C. at our Events
Our Washington community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Rishi Chatrani and Christine Wehrli, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Washington’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Argentinian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Washington and generally Argentinians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Washington, D.C.!