Living in Washington, D.C. | from Great Britain
"When first moving to Washington, D.C., I didn't know many people outside of the office. InterNations has changed that with some exciting events."
Living in Washington, D.C. | from Canada
"In such an international city such as Washington, D.C. InterNations holds great events for everyone to network and enjoy themselves."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Washington
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Washington, D.C. expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Washington, D.C.
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Washington, D.C.
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Washington, D.C.! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Washington, D.C.? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Washington, D.C. Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Washington. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Washington, D.C.
Swedish Expats in Washington, D.C. help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Washington, D.C. are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "News Capital Of The World".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Washington’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Washington, D.C..
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Washington to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Washington, D.C. at our Events
Our Washington community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Yumi Rydlun and Christine Wehrli, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Washington’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Washington and generally Swedish in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Washington, D.C.!