Living in Wellington | from Turkey
"With all of the information that InterNations provided on Wellington, it made my move from Turkey easier than I could have imagined."
Living in Wellington | from USA
"Since I knew about the active expat network in New Zealand, InterNations made moving to Wellington more exciting than it had seemed before."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Wellington
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Wellington expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Wellington
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Wellington
Welcome to all British in Wellington! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Wellington? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Wellington Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Wellington. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Wellington
British Expats in Wellington help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Wellington are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in New Zealand's "Windy City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Wellington’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Wellington.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Wellington to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Wellington at our Events
Our Wellington community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Janine Stutz, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Wellington’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the nation's Art Deco capital. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from New Zealand in Wellington and generally British in New Zealand in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Wellington!