InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Wiesb.-Mainz
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Wiesbaden-Mainz expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Wiesbaden-Mainz
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Wiesbaden-Mainz
Servus to all Austrians in Wiesbaden-Mainz! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Wiesbaden-Mainz? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Wiesbaden-Mainz FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Wiesb.-Mainz. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Wiesbaden-Mainz
Austrian Expats in Wiesbaden-Mainz help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Wiesbaden-Mainz are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the Rhine-Main region.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Wiesb.-Mainz’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Wiesbaden-Mainz.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Wiesb.-Mainz to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Wiesbaden-Mainz at our Events
Our Wiesb.-Mainz community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Slobodan Poznanovic and Aleksandra Weclawik, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Wiesb.-Mainz’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Wiesb.-Mainz and generally Austrians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Wiesbaden-Mainz!