Peter B. Krehmer
Living in Yerevan | from Switzerland
"Using the InterNations network in Yerevan helped us find a French speaking au pair for our children."
Living in Yerevan | from Great Britain
"The groups on InterNations helped me make connections with other expats before my official move to Yerevan."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Yerevan
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Yerevan expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Yerevan
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Yerevan
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Yerevan! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Yerevan? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Yerevan F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Yerevan. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Yerevan
Portuguese Expats in Yerevan help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Yerevan are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Armenia's capital, one of the world's oldest continuously-inhabited cities.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Yerevan’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Yerevan.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Yerevan to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Yerevan at our Events
Our Yerevan community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lusine Manucharyan, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Yerevan’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover Lake Sevan Region. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Armenia in Yerevan and generally Portuguese in Armenia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Yerevan!