Living in Zagreb | from Germany
"The InterNations network helped me transition from a study abroad student to a resident of Zagreb."
Living in Zagreb | from Great Britain
"The InterNations network helped me get in contact with other expats and internationally minded people in Zagreb."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Zagreb
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Zagreb expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Zagreb
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Zagreb
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Zagreb! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Zagreb? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Zagreb Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Zagreb. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Zagreb Posted:
hi petra try this one hope it will help http://www.moj-posao.net/
how much rent?
Thanks you Renata for your contact.I will get in touch with you soon. Hrvojka,thank you-they have ...
Fellow Indians in Zagreb
Indian Expats in Zagreb help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Zagreb are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Croatia's cultural, scientific and governmental centre, located in the Pannonian basin.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Zagreb’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Zagreb.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Zagreb to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Zagreb at our Events
Our Zagreb community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Christian Losada and Andrea Holjevac, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Zagreb’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover Istra peninsula. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Croatia in Zagreb and generally Indians in Croatia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Zagreb!