Living in Zagreb | from Germany
"The InterNations network helped me transition from a study abroad student to a resident of Zagreb."
Living in Zagreb | from Great Britain
"The InterNations network helped me get in contact with other expats and internationally minded people in Zagreb."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Zagreb
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Zagreb expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Zagreb
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Zagreb
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Zagreb! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Zagreb? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Zagreb F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Zagreb. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Zagreb
Portuguese Expats in Zagreb help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Zagreb are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Croatia's cultural, scientific and governmental centre, located in the Pannonian basin.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Zagreb’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Zagreb.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Zagreb to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Zagreb at our Events
Our Zagreb community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Andrea Holjevac and Christian Losada, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Zagreb’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover Istra peninsula. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Croatia in Zagreb and generally Portuguese in Croatia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Zagreb!