Living in Zagreb | from Germany
"The InterNations network helped me transition from a study abroad student to a resident of Zagreb."
Living in Zagreb | from Great Britain
"The InterNations network helped me get in contact with other expats and internationally minded people in Zagreb."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Zagreb
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Zagreb expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Zagreb
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Zagreb
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Zagreb! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Zagreb? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Zagreb F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Zagreb. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Zagreb Posted:
Hi Thomas, I spent some time in Zagreb and often spend my holidays there. So here are a couple of ...
Fellow Spanish in Zagreb
Spanish Expats in Zagreb help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Zagreb are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Croatia's cultural, scientific and governmental centre, located in the Pannonian basin.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Zagreb’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Zagreb.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Zagreb to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Zagreb at our Events
Our Zagreb community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Christian Losada and Andrea Holjevac, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Zagreb’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover Istra peninsula. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Croatia in Zagreb and generally Spanish in Croatia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Zagreb!