Living in Zurich | from Russia
"I was able to connect with other expats in Zurich who enjoy cycling as much as I do and organize weekly rides."
Living in Zurich | from Sweden
"At the first InterNations event that I attended, I met my wonderful partner. We now live together in a flat next to the Limmat."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Zurich
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Zurich expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Zurich
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Zurich
Welcome to all Australians in Zurich! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Zurich? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Zurich Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Zurich. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in Zurich Posted:
Haha what a funny conversation :D Having lived here for most of my life maybe I can shed a little ...
The tour is gonna be great!
Hi there I am new to Beach Volleyball but liked every second of it when playing last year so keep ...
Hi Luisa If you can cope with another beginner, I´d love to join you too! Cheers Yvonne
I might be interested...How much is it and when is it possible to come and view the appartment?
Hi, just wondering if your appartment is taken or not and if so when you might have viewings for it...
Fellow Australians in Zurich
Australian Expats in Zurich help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Zurich are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Cultural Capital Of Switzerland".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Zurich’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Zurich.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Zurich to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Zurich at our Events
Our Zurich community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Laura Anne Ayres and Chris Shapley, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Zurich’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Zurich and generally Australians in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Zurich!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Australian Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: