Living in Zurich | from Russia
"I was able to connect with other expats in Zurich who enjoy cycling as much as I do and organize weekly rides."
Living in Zurich | from Sweden
"At the first InterNations event that I attended, I met my wonderful partner. We now live together in a flat next to the Limmat."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Zurich
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Zurich expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Zurich
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Zurich
Welcome to all British in Zurich! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Zurich? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Zurich Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Zurich. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Zurich
British Expats in Zurich help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Zurich are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Cultural Capital Of Switzerland".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Zurich’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Zurich.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Zurich to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Zurich at our Events
Our Zurich community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Laura Anne Ayres and Clarisa Zelaya-Scott, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Zurich’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Zurich and generally British in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Zurich!