Living in Zurich | from Russia
"I was able to connect with other expats in Zurich who enjoy cycling as much as I do and organize weekly rides."
Living in Zurich | from Sweden
"At the first InterNations event that I attended, I met my wonderful partner. We now live together in a flat next to the Limmat."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Zurich
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Zurich expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Zurich
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Zurich
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Zurich! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Zurich? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Zurich F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Zurich. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Portuguese Expats in Zurich Posted:
Hi there, moving to Zurich in November, also interested in German courses, where can i find more ab...
Hello Caroline I´m moving to zurich until May at least...i have a daughter with 1 month and she...
Hi Maxime, Is this still available? Let me know to firstname.lastname@example.org Best, André
Go to sbb.ch and see supersaver tickets. :D
Hey, I would also join if you go. See you.
Count on me to paly...I'm new in zurich and I would like to find some club to join and play regular...
Fellow Portuguese in Zurich
Portuguese Expats in Zurich help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Zurich are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Cultural Capital Of Switzerland".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Zurich’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Zurich.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Zurich to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Zurich at our Events
Our Zurich community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Chris Shapley and Laura Anne Ayres, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Zurich’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Zurich and generally Portuguese in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Zurich!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Portuguese Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: