Join now

Restaurant Meet-Up (Aachen)

Views

Hello everyone,

Thanks to Pranv, we will have a second get-together this month. He organized another meetup at a small Columbian restaurant, where we can enjoy traditional food while sitting together and getting to know each other better and exchange our experiences.

Since this is the first time, that I cannot send out an invitation to everyone in Aachen, I just have to hope, that it will work out fine, by just posting the link of the event:
Protected content

If this doesn't work, please post in this thread, if you want to join, so that Pranv can confirm the number of people.

The restaurant is located at Sandkaulstraße 5, close to the Bushof, and will be rereserved for 7pm. Try to be on time, to have a great dinner together. Since the restaurant is quite small, a maximum of 18 people can attend, so don't hesitate to join and confirm your your presence by clicking the "Attend Event" button. Feel free to bring your international friends and co-workers, but please invite them to sign up to InterNations first and join this event.

I unfortunately cannot join, but I hope you have a great evening,

Ruben

Aachen Forum

Our Global Partners