Join now

Software Engineer looking for opportunities (Aachen)

I am a 30 year old software engineer from Hungary looking for a new position in Aachen, or somewhere near in the region. My field of profession is ActionScript programming (live streaming, real-time multiuser applications, games, visual programming), but was also developing for the web (HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL), and for multiplatform desktops (Python, Air). Am having around 10 years of experience in the world of IT / software development, more than 6 with multinational companies working as a senior on financially critical projects, and was running my own company in Hungary the past 4 years.

I am fluent in Hungarian, English, and have a decent German knowledge, though my grammar would need improvements.

Right now because of reasons in my private life, I am willing to relocate to Aachen (or near), and for that I am ready to start as a junior, or even to change my field. I think my experience makes me an outstanding candidate for any role in the field of IT, and being able to learn and adopt fast, I think I could fit in to any development environment in a short time, even German speaking ones.

Please, if You have an open position / project, or know about one, do not hesitate to contact me, my CV is available on request with recommendations from former colleagues / bosses, also can send work papers from the past.

PS: Hungary is part of the EU, and also Schengen Visa