Join now

Company collaboration for financial thesis (Aarhus)

Hej!

I'm Danish, orginally from Aarhus,but I have been working in Bruxelles for the last 3 years. I'm currently taking a supplementary master in financial risk management as evening classes. ((bilingual French/English)

In the spring I will have to write my thesis and I'm looking for a collaboration with a company for the project of my thesis. It have to be within the financial environment, but can be in relation to business development, taxation, law etc.

I have Protected content weeks (no work) which I can spend at the company.

So, if your company or you know a company which could be interested in help with a financial issue in the sping. I would like to hear from you.

In short a bit about my background. I have a BSc in Business Administration and taxation and a MSc in EU business and law from Aarhus Business School (ASB). I have worked one year as assistant in the EU Commission translation department and almost two years in EUs general information service. Answering all kind of questions about the EU.

Hope to gets some inputs. It would be nice to "work" a bit in my home town - good Aarhus.

Regards,

Anja

Aarhus Forum