Join now

Cultural Trip to Southern Italy in September (Aarhus)

Hi there - we are organising a cultural trip to Southern Italy from Protected content !
The trip is organised around issues of "Anti-Mafia activism and Social Innovation" and we'll meet inspiring social projects and activists in Naples and Sicily. Besides of course, eating our way through the deliciousness of the South!

The trip costs between EUR Protected content person (depending on number of participants) which includes all accommodation and breakfast, travel by ferry from Naples to Sicily, some meals at Agriturismi and social cooperatives, guided tours with local activists and food writers, and a sailing boat trip with environmental activists in the bay of Palermo! Amongst other things...

Check out the programme here: Protected content or email me Protected content

PS: Many people ask me if this trip isnt dangerous. The answer is no. We focus on civil society activism and not on political/legal matters. "Anti-Mafia" in this sense means job creation, ethical business practices, and social cohesion. The projects we visit are run by well-connected, national NGOs who even run summercamps for hundeds of Italian schools every year.

Email me for information! We've just had a group cancellation so there are 6 spots available. You can join alone or as a group. Deadline for subscriptions: 31. July.

Aarhus Forum