Sales Support Administrator (Customer & Sales Support Manager)
The Sales Support Administrator works in a European, multicultural and multilingual business environment.
This position is within Volume Direct organization (EMEA Operations).
The team aims at supporting Sales and Customers in their offer/catalogue management.
Role & Responsibilities
• Drive product catalogues setup & maintenance in line with Sales and End of Life requirements
• Key contact for the Sales organization for Customer procurement solutions
• Guide Sales in the setup of new catalogue structures.
• Influence for product catalogue simplicity & margin increase
• Pricing approval in line with delegations
• Co-ordination of demo and evaluation units
• Contributes to efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within HP to improve day-to-day activities
• Creation of special (ad-hoc) reports & analyses
• Coordinate catalogue maintenance & Customer quote documents
• Publish price and product updates to customer within agreed deadlines.
• Fluent Danish and English in speaking and writing. Other Nordic languages a plus.
• Graduate with a degree in a field such as Business Management, Economics or similar
• Excellent analytical skills and have the ability to relate and compare data from different sources as well as the identification of issues and the securing of relevant information
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate problems and solutions to different areas of the organization.
• A good understanding of relevant industry data sources and interpretation of them
• Strong software skills.
* Note: This is required to perform the job. In case you are interested to apply, please proceed in case you meet this requirement
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong communications & interpersonal skills
• Proactive and dedicated team player
• Ability to work across multi country teams
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Ability to easily adapt to different situations, efficient in stressful situations
Deadline: As soon as possible.
If you are interested then please send me a message through InterNations.