RESEARCH INTERVIEWER TURKISH LANGUAGE Århus, Denmark
Lindberg International is a combined business-to-business market research and consulting firm for exporters. More than 90% of our projects involve data collection on foreign markets and consequently more than 75% of our employees are foreigners. We count some of Denmark’s largest companies among our customers (e.g. Danfoss, Grundfos, GEA, and Dupont) ) and we take great pride in satisfying them.
At Lindberg International we “live by” the following 7 values:
▪ If our customers are not successful, neither are we
▪ Nothing is impossible if we try hard enough
▪ Without teamwork we will never succeed
▪ We are good, but we can always improve
▪ Only those who do nothing, do not make mistakes
▪ It should be fun to work
▪ The boss is not always right
Freelance job as a research interviewer
As a research interviewer you typically spend your time on the phone talking to people who have knowledge about the topics we are researching. Most of the time the questions are predefined in which case we call it an interview. In other situations the questions are more open meaning that it becomes more a conversation than an interview. A number of interviewers are typically working together on the same project so that you will have a team to turn to for help and inspiration.
What do we offer you?
▪ Flexible working hours – you manage your own time as long as you meet the given deadlines
▪ The chance to build a useful network in an international environment
▪ Possible future job opportunities in a well-established, dynamic and expanding company
Who are you?
▪ You are fluent in Turkish and English
▪ You have good communication skills
▪ You are service-minded
▪ You understand the meaning of the word “responsibility”
▪ You like to keep busy and you are able to juggle your schedule.
▪ You are structured and analytical in the way you work
▪ You are able to work approx. 15 hours a week when you are on a project
▪ You like to be part of an international environment
We will keep your information strictly confidential and will not release it to a third party.
Please visit our website to apply for the position: Protected content
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: Jessica Preetzmann ( Protected content )