Join now

Delicious sausages, bacons & other meat products. (Abidjan)

Dear All,
I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS TO BEEF UP YOUR FESTIVE SEASON!!!!

As we celebrate this festive season, we would like to virtually inaugurate R&T Delicuts SARL our Kenyan rooted brand established here in Abidjan to ensure a constant supply of Farmers Choices Kenya (FCL) products. FCL is renowned for its production of fresh sausages, bacon, ham and pork which are consumed in various parts of the world. Its Kingship product –sausage contains a wide variety of vitamins and proteins essential to a healthy diet and is simple to cook. Due to the superior quality of FCL products, they have become an integral part of the Kenyan diet especially in big hotels ; we are therefore delighted to extend our Kenyan delicacies to this west region of the African Continent.

R&T Delicuts will commence the supply of beef & pork sausages and chipolates, beef & pork bacons, ham, frankfurters and beef Viennas this week. Progressively other FCL products such as burgers, cheese and their wide variety of continentals and delicatessen will be supplied based on demand.

In the spirit of inclusiveness and diversity R&T Delicuts will also supply local poultry products mainly COQIVOIRE chicken. The supply of chicken also commences from this week as well.

To tickle your taste buds, please drop me an email so that i can send you photos of the products and any other details you may require.

We invite you to place your orders through the below contacts;

- Tony : Protected content Protected content

- Regina : Protected content Protected content

Delivery of the orders will conveniently be arranged at point of order.

A location for a one stop store of the products will soon be communicated.

Protected content

Happy Holidays!!

Tony/Regina

Abidjan Forum