Join now

Housekeeper is looking for work in Abidjan

Bonjour a tous!
A cause de depart, notre femme a ménage doit trouver une autre travail. Elle etait avec nous pour environ 2 ans et on etait tres heureux avec elle. Elle est gentille, responsible, serieuse. Elle peut faire tout: cusinier, nettoyer, repasser, etc. Elle est aussi bien avec les enfants et des animaux( on a 4 chiens ). En fair, elle est la meilleure on avait pendant nos 7 ans d'expatriation! Alors, je veux bien l'aider pour trouver une autre travail. Elle sera disponible au millieu de fevrier. Vous pouvez appeler directemnt a Louise. Protected content Protected content .

Hello everyone!
Me and my partner are leaving soon to another country and our housekeeper will have to look for another job. She's been working for us for about 2 years and we were very happy with her. She's very kind, responsible, serious and hardworking woman. She can do everything: cooking, cleaning, ironing, etc. she is also good with children and animals ( we have 4 dogs). In fact, she is the best housekeeper we have ever had during our 7 years of expatriation, so I want to help her to find a new job as soon as possible. She will be available from middle of February. You can contact Louise at these phone numbers: Protected content Protected content .

Abidjan Forum