The Sales Executive will serve as the primary business contact for our clients. They are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality sales. This job involves one to one sales based interaction with our target customers. We measure growth and success by an individual's performance.
Compensation is also based upon individual performance. In addition, they should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. As a sales executive, you will need to:
• Visit potential customers for new business
• Provide customers with quotations
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
• Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
English is a must, French, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships skills, emphasizing Excellence, Energetic, Negotiation skills, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independent, Motivation for Sales.
Qualifications: University Degree related to sales and marketing. Or a diploma in sales/marketing and a degree in related field.
Minimum experience of 2 years preferably all years in Hotel industry or partly in Hotel Industry.
Please send your C.V, in English, to Protected content or Protected content .
N.B:locals are really encouraged to apply.