Join now

1 bedroom flat w sea view (Al Ain Tower, Khalidya) (Abu Dhabi)

I am moving away from Abu Dhabi and was wondering if anyone wants to take over my lease in the popular Al Ain Tower starting from Jan 10. It would be a one year lease that can be extended every year and price is 110,000 AED. The flat is in good condition and has a balcony with a beautiful view of the Arabian gulf. There is a spacious living room, bedroom, kitchen and two bath rooms. The building has a gym, two swimming pools, Jacuzzi and sauna. Cornice is walking distance away and so are banks, grocery stores, cafes and restaurants.

You wont have to pay commission and the price is better than what the real estate agents ask, since I have been living here couple of years. Real estate agents are asking 120, Protected content for one bedroom flats in this building. (See here Protected content The only catch is that you will take the responsibility of removing the beautiful wooden floors that have been installed in the flat when you move out. Since the floors are build on top of the actual floor they are not hard to remove and the price of removing the floors will be way less than commission to real estate agents. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Abu Dhabi Forum