Join now

A Big Question (Abu Dhabi)

HI Everyone ,

i have been a new bee at internations.org but it seems to be very positive path in order to get to know about the city/region you are planning to reside or already residing ,

Like number of people i am also in search of desired job.The help i want from all the experienced people out there is i am a qualified Electronics Engineer (majors in avionics) .My field is basically electronics and airlines having 1 year trainee Engineer experience in Pakistan and for last 2 years working in a free zone company as a planning and project coordinator ( not technical because i didn't get the chance to join my field still looking for it ) .

i have applied in gulftalent,bayt , monster , aviationjobsearch.com,emirates.com , etihad and the list goes on and on . but have not been so lucky .

QUESTION IS TO ASK EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT IS FINDING A JOB AND AFTER HAVING 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IS IT THAT DIFFICULT OR I AM NOT KNOCKING THE WRONG DOOR TO BE RECRUITED , I CAN START FROM ANYWHERE .

if there is any thing anyone could suggest or help me out ,i will grateful to him all my life.

Regards
Khurram Khan
Protected content
Protected content

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners