Join now

Adopt a lil angel this New Years (Abu Dhabi)

Lucky was left on the on street after a terrible car accident, I found him at the parking lot of my apartment where I feed the stray cats. He was covered in blood I was just devastated. How can someone do this to an innocent being. I immediately took him to the vet, thank God he didn't have any fractures but the skin on his back was ripped open. His skin had to be stretched to get stitches and due to this he had two surgeries as the stitches opened. This little boy is a fighter with all the stitches and the tubes he had in him he would still purr when I visited him. Lucky is just innocent and extremely sweet but sadly I haven’t been able to find him a home His current staying at the vet,it’s been more than two months now. I have had him neutered and vaccinated.
Lucky is very playful and he is a purr machine. His doing really well and I am sure he can’t wait to go to his forever home. Sadly I can’t take him home as I have 5 cats living with me already. I need to find him a home asap.
Help this boy find a home as I really don’t want to put him on the streets again. So please if there’s anyone who can give this boy a home feel free to contact me at Protected content

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners