Join now

Allow me to introduce myself! (Abu Dhabi)

Views

Hello Everyone! KAIFA HALEK!

My name is Farhan. I would like to introduce myself to the amazing group of people on this site.

Although my original family is from Bangladesh, I was actually born and raised in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I was here till 8th grade, then moved to Bangladesh for 4 years, and then moved to Massachusetts for 10 years.

I currently work as a senior systems engineer (just got the promotion, THANK YOU!) for a large scale defense contractor THAT DEALS with UAE and guess what, THEY ARE PAYING ME TO COME BACK HOME! :D

I consider Abu Dhabi my home and I cannot wait to be there and find out what my city looks like compared to when i was there when i was in 8th grade! I remember the Corniche having water! We used to lived right next to it! Thats where i had my Karate Black Belt test! Oh man, good memories....

I Djed on the side as a hobby in US. I'm used to be dj/event planner for TheSYNERGYevents.com, we do special high end fashion events here in Boston and NYC. Here is a bit of our background

our company site: Protected content
our fanpage: Protected content
our past events: Protected content
Our boston fashion week event: Protected content
our boston fashion night event: Protected content
our NYE event: Protected content

I dont know if i will get time to Dj or do events here, that will depend on my workload here. I love any music from hip hop, house, top 40, reggaeton, dancehall, international, arabic, to bhangra.

Anyways. here is my fb. I would love to learn more about everyone else here and maybe meet up and have a good time! Cheers!

Protected content

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners