I will briefly explain my investments in here and I can provide more details in private later. My investments with numbers are like the following:
If you buy a studio in Dubai (Alfurjan Area) near EXPO2020 The studios prices are 500K to 550K AED You pay down payments of 20% = 100K During the hand over you pay the rest which is 80% Technically you don'y pay the 80% . you finance the 80% and rent the studio. The rent value is 55K to 65K per year depending on the market. The bank will finance the 80% up to 25 years.
When we put the number together this will be the situation.
400,000. on 25 years. Means 1,333. AED per month Protected content 16,000. AED per year (rent is 55,000 AED) So the rent will pay for your mortgage and you will be making 39,000 per year as a profit. Then there is a service charges that around 7,000 AED per year So your net profit will be around 30,000 to 32,000 AED per year. After all the down payment you made Protected content AED) will be returned to within 3 years. If you would like to see the templates of the project please contact me at Protected content Our office in Abu Dhabi Mall building.