Join now

BIBLICAL WAYS IN BUILDING YOUR WEALTH (Abu Dhabi)

Bible is not just a book but it is the way of life because the words written to it came from our creator. Creating our wealth with His guidance make our life contented and with a purpose, as His word tell us “All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness” 2 Timothy 3:16.

Bible is has 2,350 verses about money and possession in which is His instruction to us on how to live a successful life. Money is an important subject to God because He knows how we handle it and will affect and will reflect our relationship with Him.

Here are some ways on how we should Build our wealth according to His purpose

1.Know God and build a relationship with Him

Knowing God and building up relationship with Him should always be our first priority.Knowing him in our Life help us not to develop greediness but instead life with contentment.

Here are the words that came from Him that will help you knowing God

“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

watch this video

Falling plates

2. Acknowledge God in every financial decisions you will made

God wants us to acknowledge him in our daily decisions one of it is our decisions on how we should decide manage our finances according to His will and purpose. In

Acknowledging God in your financial decisions will help you prioritize your needs than your wants. Here is a word of God that will remind us with regards to it.

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all Protected content ways submit to him, and he will make your Paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6

3.Ask God to change your financial mindset

We cannot change our our behavior with regards to our finances most especially if its our habit already. We should always call unto him to help us change our life not only on our financial habits but also to our whole being.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

4.Practice giving

This is the most commonly misunderstood by others. They may think that the church is using it for their own income but they did not want to see the other side of it. God is teaching us to help others whole heartedly in which we should not expect something in return. Giving help us not to be greedy when it comes to money. Giving up only 10% of your monthly income to help spread the good news of Salvation to others.

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. Malachi 3:10

One person gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.Proverbs 11:24

watch this video about giving

God’s pie
Trust God in Your Giving

Money is one of the blessings from God that is commonly misuse by us humans, building our wealth in God’s way will remind us not to be greedy but learn how to share to others. Knowing God first in our life plays a major role in managing our finances because it will help us not to love money and be contented on what we have.

May God bless us all

to sign up to online financial literacy click here

to subscribe for e-book click here and go to buy button

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners