Join now

BNI Visitors Day on 4th November (Abu Dhabi)

You are cordially invited to the Visitors Day Breakfast Meeting of the Bizlinx Chapter of BNI at The Club, Abu Dhabi on Thursday, 4th November Protected content . The meeting will start promptly at 7:00am and finish at 8.45am. BNI’s National Director Bijay Shah, will be sharing BNI's secrets to success through "word-of-mouth" marketing.

What makes BNI unique is that it allows only one person per profession to join a chapter. Thus, once you've joined, there is no conflict in passing leads, and none of your competitors can participate!

BNI is a business and professional networking organisation whose primary purpose is to exchange qualified business referrals. It is the most successful organisation of its type in the world today, with over 5,300 chapters in operation world-wide (including Australia, Germany, India, South Africa, the United Kingdom and USA). In Protected content , members of BNI passed more than 5.6 million referrals which generated more than AED 8.4 billion worth of business for its members.

I would like to invite all of you to the Visitors Day so you can learn more about the organisation, and find out if you would be interested in generating a steady source of referral business for yourself.

Seating is limited, so please RSVP by calling or emailing me . There will be a nominal AED 80 meeting fee. If you have any questions, please contact me. Remember to bring plenty of business cards to pass around, as you will meet a lot of local business people.

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners