Join now

Cross-cultural video--opportunity to participate! (Abu Dhabi)

Hello!
I am creating a cross-cultural web / video project and I would like to invite you to participate. The project is an interactive, user-generated, cross-cultural online video forum to facilitate community conversations of people from all over the world by asking and answering questions about our countries and cultures in an effort to break down stereotypes and increase global understanding. While the project is still in its early stages, I am very excited about its potential for the elimination of prejudice through person-to-person dialogue to educate viewers about cultures different from our own.

I am looking for anyone and everyone who is willing to talk about their country or show some aspect of their culture (i.e. a ceremony, tradition, custom, clothing, holiday, etc.) on camera.
I invite you to sign up for a brief interview session on Thursday, February 13th (time slots from 10:20 am to 12:40 pm) or Tuesday, February 18th (from 6:20 pm to 9:00 pm) at Rihan Heights by the Zayed Sports Arena. If these days are not convenient, or if you have cultural customs, photos, clothing, or other items to share at your home or another location, we can also make other arrangements. I am here in Abu Dhabi until February 19th. Please call me to let me know when would be good for you. Anyone can participate—men and women, all ages, and from any country, so please tell your friends about it!

Thank you for sharing my desire to create a better understanding among all the amazing cultures of the world. 

Sincerely,
Jennifer Hartzog
UAE: Protected content

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners