Executive Secretary needed Abu Dhabi
Currently looking for an executive secretary in Abu Dhabi to start asap.
We are an international French Company based in Abu Dhabi with offices across the Middle East and headquarted in Paris, France.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Screening telephone calls
• Enquiries and requests on behalf of the GM
• Extensive Diary management for the General Manager
• Arrangements, organization and management of the GM and Sales Director business trips
• Ensuring GM has all the required information to enable him to discharge his duties efficiently
• Making appointments, dealing with incoming e-mail and post
• Taking dictation, writing letters and producing reports
• Carrying out background research into subjects the Manager is dealing with and presenting findings in an easily digestible form
• Formatting of all the documents especially Reports, Company Statistics and KPIs
• Creating and Updating excel spreadsheets
• Designing presentations on PowerPoint
• Organizing and coordinating Senior Management meetings
• Booking of rooms and production of agenda
• Creating brochures and posters for the company
• Provide administrative and clerical support as necessary, including composing and editing correspondence as directed, directing telephone calls and visitors, distributing mail etc
• To respond to inquiries and general requests from within and outside the organization
• Book venues and hotels and make travel arrangements domestically and internationally as required
• To support other Senior Managers and other members of staff, as time permits in day to day activities
• Support staff from Paris Head office when traveling to Middle East and coordinate with Middle East collaborators to organize trips
• Organize and coordinate Middle East events
• Keep records updated of staff movements, missions and leaves; coordinates availability across Middle East
• Office administration to ensure adequate supplies of stationery, etc.•
• Assist with other duties as and when required
• Good communication skills
• Excellent Command of the English language
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite in particular Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. Ms-Access is a Plus.
• Shows initiative and self motivation
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, show discretion and maintain confidentiality
Background, Experience and Attributes: Essential
• Graduate caliber
• Able to work on their own initiative
• Hard worker
• Should have IT, administrative, organizational and secretarial skills.
• Must be flexible whilst maintaining a pleasant demeanor in the approach to their work and dealing with people
• Must be able to command respect at the most senior levels
• Courteous, customer focused manner and diplomatic approach are essential, as is a high level of integrity and experience of handling confidential issues.
• UAE Driving License
• French and Arabic language a plus
Job Type: Full-time
• Secretary/Admin/PA: 2/3 years
• 4,500 AED
• Annual bonus based on individual and company performance.
If interested pls send your CV to Protected content / Protected content