Join now

Experienced Customer Service/Admin Manager........ (Abu Dhabi)

Hi, my name is Karen Evans and I currently reside in the UK, however due to my husband relocating, I am interested in joining a successful company in order to implement my direct customer service and administration management experience in a demanding environment.

As customer focused individual who believes in ensuring promises are delivered upon whilst exhibiting a high degree of professionalism, I have a sustained record of achievement in customer service/administration management and bid preparation/coordination. In my current role as a Sales Support Manager, I have focused on establishing and implementing strategies to maximise profit growth, market share, operational efficiency and cultural change.

Please view my profile on uk.linkedin.com/in/karenevansone/. If you know of a position that I could apply for, please let me know and I will forward my CV. Also, I will be in Abu Dhabi from 25th December Protected content 3rd January Protected content . Should there be an opportunity to interview for suitable roles, please advise a suitable day/time and location and I will attend.

Thanks for your assistance.

Karen

Abu Dhabi Forum