Join now

I BUILD BRIDGE BETWEEN YOUR TODAY AND TOMORROW (Abu Dhabi)

Hello,
I will just take 10 minutes of yours over this mail and I can assure you that if you just give me a appointment for just 30 minutes then this 30 minutes would be most beneficial to you and you will always appreciate your this decision. Trust me; I would not try to sell you anything in my first meeting. I review and recommend you solution based on your current situation and future needs. Just based on your financials I will make a broad base financial plan, look into the shortfall, suggest you products accordingly and help you to have a sound Retirement Planning or Children Education or Protection for you and your loved ones, including Health Benefits, Fire or burglary coverage, Sound saving plan with good return
In today’s uncertain financial world we all need a strong financial back up so that our family and loved ones are safe from any financial crisis. And there comes the role of a Portfolio Manager who can guide you in every step of your life.
A brief Introduction about myself:- I have been into the portfolio management services for the last 13 years with leading bank like The Royal Bank Of Scotland and had been managing fund in excess of $126 million USD.
Please feel free to call me at Protected content write to me at Protected content Protected content
The Protected content Financial Solution:-
1. Various Saving Products to meet your round the clock financial needs
2. Retirement Planning
3. Education Planning
4. Protection Plans
5. Health Protection
6. Fire Protection
7. Burglary Protection
8. Travel Protection
9. Car Insurance
I can assure you that these 30 minutes will be for only your good and your loved ones and there would be no obligations to register. And trust me again. I will not try to sell you anything in these 30 minutes.
I am truly looking forward for a long and sustainable relationship with you and your loved ones.
Regards,
Falguni Banerjee

Abu Dhabi Forum

Our Global Partners