Join now

Job Opportunity: CV's Accepted (Abu Dhabi)

Dear Abu Dhabi Internations Members,

I am looking to fill an interesting office position for someone hard working, charismatic and organized in Abu Dhabi.

This is an administrative position within a highly reputable American University in Abu Dhabi. If you are selected to fill the role, you'd acquire hands on office experience and obtain a myriad of different, transferable skills in the process. Not only is the team dynamic and friendly, but the organization as a whole works hard to develop its staff on a professional level (you'd have the opportunity to enroll in free arabic language and career development courses, for example). Furthermore, you'll work on projects, reports, events planning, recruitment logistics and other miscalaneous tasks strongly related to the highly esteemed, internationally renowned faculty across all 4 academic divisions (Arts and Humanities, Social Science, Science and Engineering).

The position needs to be filled by June Protected content , so interviews for the position would commence shortly. Any applications would need to be submitted to me ASAP.

If you would like to apply and know more information, please email me your CV ( Protected content ). A Cover Letter which explains how you would fit well in the position is not required as part of the application process, but would help build a better picture of your education, skills and experience.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly!

With best regards,

Meriem

Abu Dhabi Forum