Join now

Job Search in UAE (Dubai / Abu Dhabi) - Mandatory

Dear Internations Colleague
I currently work in ADCO - SITE BASED work as a Senior position in Planning section. Unfortunately due to critical issues I cannot continue my job at site. I am seeking for a position related to my profession on CITY BASED. I have 13> years experience in Planning Area in Oil & Gas section. Prior to this, may I present attached curriculum vitae for your evaluation.
I was witness a lot assistance in Internations organization (housing, selling, teaching and etc.) successful histories, I am sure that in this my difficult case YOU - will be help me. I do not want to leave here and loose friends here.
I possess an exceptional sense of commitment, responsibility and flexibility toward work, qualities that I’ve learned over the years which gained me a solid background of employment record assuring you that I would give my best to keep up with your standards and expectations if given a chance to work in your reputed organization.
Protected content
I will be willing to respond you with respective below phone number to your all questions.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Bahruz Agakishiyev
Senior Ops Integrated Planner
Protected content

Abu Dhabi Forum