Join now

Job Search in UAE (Dubai / Abu Dhabi) - Mandatory

Dear Internations Colleague
I currently work in ADCO - SITE BASED work as a Senior position in Planning section. Unfortunately due to critical issues I cannot continue my job at site. I am seeking for a position related to my profession on CITY BASED. I have 13> years experience in Planning Area in Oil & Gas section. Prior to this, may I present attached curriculum vitae for your evaluation.
I was witness a lot assistance in Internations organization (housing, selling, teaching and etc.) successful histories, I am sure that in this my difficult case YOU - will be help me. I do not want to leave here and loose friends here.
I possess an exceptional sense of commitment, responsibility and flexibility toward work, qualities that I’ve learned over the years which gained me a solid background of employment record assuring you that I would give my best to keep up with your standards and expectations if given a chance to work in your reputed organization.
Protected content
I will be willing to respond you with respective below phone number to your all questions.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Bahruz Agakishiyev
Senior Ops Integrated Planner
Protected content