Join now

Lawyer looking for a new challenge (Abu Dhabi)

My present consulting contract will end soon and I want to stay in the UAE.

I hold degrees in both Architectural Engineering and Law. I have over 15 years of experience as a USA licensed lawyer primarily addressing issues involving construction, real estate, compliance and general business related matters, both contentious and non- contentious, including serving as the in-house legal counsel to a start-up construction company. I have Middle East experience as an employee of Aramco in Saudi Arabia for 5 years assigned to various industrial, housing, medical facility and infrastructure projects; in Qatar for over 2 years as an in-house legal/contract/claims management consultant on a marine civil construction project for Qatar Petroleum; and presently I am providing in-house legal/contract/claims management consulting services on a refinery extension construction project for Abu Dhabi National Oil Company in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi.

I am looking for a challenging position in the real estate development or construction industry that will utilize as much of my skill set as possible.

Any suggestions or leads would be sincerely appreciated.

Abu Dhabi Forum