Join now

Looking for Job as "MECHANICAL ENGINEER" at UAE. (Abu Dhabi)

Respected Sir,
Focused upon entering into Engineering/Technical role as “Mechanical Engineer” at UAE as I am very interested in this position. I am available for an interview as I am on a Transferable visa at Abu Dhabi, valid till April, Protected content .
In addition, I have assisted as a Team-Lead (Product Development) at EPESOL, Pakistan for 2.5 years, and also as an Internship Engineer at National Development Complex, Islamabad, and completed my projects in establishing standards that have reduced costs, enhanced efficiency, improved production methods and simplified equipment and part needs. The nature of my degree course involved a great deal of self-governing research, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills, I am Detail-oriented with outstanding communication and leadership skills, paired with strong ambition and work ethic are key factors for success in future career endeavors. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also possess expert level skills using different software’s like Pro/E(creo), AutoCAD 2D/3D, Primavera etc. I have not only the ability to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, but also the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely
Saad Javed
B.E Mechanical Engineer
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Mobile: Protected content
Email: Protected content

Abu Dhabi Forum